Monday, April 4, 2011

Elizabeth Olsen was on lastnightsparty


I read somewhere that Elizabeth Olsen looks like what we all thought the Olsen twins were going to look like when they go older. I don't completely agree because I love the Olsen twins, specifically Mary-Kate, but I'll admit, Lizzie is prettier. So she's been silent all these years. The first time I even knew that the Olsen twins had a sister was when they called one of their clothing lines Elizabeth and James because of their younger siblings. But since Sundance, Lizzie Olsen has been making noise -- good, pleasant noise.


Lizzie is twenty-two and she's went to Tisch in New York (lucky girl). She seems much more invested in acting that her sisters and Mary-Kate (since Mary-Kate has been the one to act outside of the Dualstar Entertainment Group). But this post isn't about how I think Lizzy is great and how much buzz she's been getting since never, but I found something... interesting.

Last summer I spent my time partying in Miami. I went to a few clubs, a few bars and crossed paths with the infamous Cobrasnake of the East Coast -- lastnightsparty. I'm an LA girl and I've never seen the Cobrasnake, but on my second day out in Miami, I ran into Merlin Bronques. He's just like everyone says he is.


I've always like lastnightsparty, he's a pretty interesting guy. I watched his series of videos on Vimeo, which you should definitely watch. They're dirty and sexy, and one of them includes the one and only Lizzie. She's not doing anything crazy like the other girls in the videos. She plays a girl names Lizzie, who's somewhat of a loony and talkative New York girl. She blabs about Fiona Apple and her MTV speech while eating a slice of pizza. I added the video below, so you can see. It's pretty awesome since, well, she's probably going to be a big fucking star.



No comments: