Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Chateau Marmont


Don't be lazy LA girl. Get up. It's a beautiful day today to put on your fancy pants, blow dry your hair, maybe spend 30 minutes whitening your teeth (you've been having too much coffee lately), and definitely a beautiful day to drive to the Chateau Marmont. Yes, call your two best girlfriends. They'll say yes. I just went to the Chateau Marmont two weeks ago. It was my very first time, but it most definitely will not be my last. The Chateau is a part of high culture unlike that pop record you keep listening to. It will make you feel fancy and important. Dianne took me as a birthday present because she knew how much I was dying to go. And it's not a matter of not being able to go because of finances or whatnot, but it's just one of those things that aren't a priority because well, you don't know what to expect, especially if you're not Kirsten Dunst or some other celeb. But trust me, it'll be fine. Go. And it's not like they're a hotel with a restaurant, no. They're a hotel and a restaurant (or home and a restaurant). Their food is delicious. Their severs are pretty people. The place is awesome. All I can remember is being super intimidated as I walked up to the host to ask for a table, but it the afternoon turned out to be one of the best. Don't be shy by the Bentleys and Rolls Royces in the garage. The valet is for everyone.

Je t'aime le chateau marmont.

No comments: