Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mama Fox gets Knocked Up?

If there is one person doing romantic comedies right, it's Judd Apatow. There's others, but Apatow is the man.

Quick side note: A friend of mine got to meet him/be in the same room as him/take orders from him, and I hate him for that.

So, the Man, as I like to call him, is giving "Knocked Up" a second go, and I couldn't be more thrilled. "Knocked Up" is my favorite Apatow movie, and possibly, possibly, on my top 10 list! I know, crazy! But it's because the film was just that good, and because it had an amazing, hilarious director.


The second best piece of news, and I think I'm an exception even among guys, is that Megan Fox is in negotiations to star. I love Megan Fox. She has yet to prove herself as an actress, but she's beautiful, and I appreciate beauty. I can see, though, how many might think this to be a disaster. She wasn't great in "Jennifer's Body," even with the hilarious script. Will Apatow make it happen? I hope so. I would hate to have a pictured ruined by an actress.


Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann are coming back as husband and wife. This is still very recent so there's no word on what role Fox will play. So far, I'm excited.

(source: The Hollywood Reporter)

No comments: