Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's a lie, Harry Potter and I ARE the same age

I don't care what you hear, or don't - Harry Potter and I are the same age. The same year he was 11 years old, I was 11 years old. That was 2001. Now, I know that J.K. Rowling's world might not be set in the 21st century, but if it was we'd be same age. That's not the point. The point is that movie Harry Potter and I should be the same age. So if you 18-year-old kids are feeling 'special' because Harry's your age in the film that came out last year, don't fool yourself, because he's not. The directors and studios it wrong, and that's that. All the kids who are 21 know this. And also, Daniel Radcliffe is also 21. I'm glad I got that out the way.

So I know everyone is a Harry Potter fan because if you're not, you're probably a terrible person. So I won't bore you with facts about the film because you already know. Aren't we happy about summer? I'm going to Comic-Con this year so I'm super excited , mostly because of Harry Potter. Well I just read the news that ABC will be airing behind-the-scenes footage of Deathly Hallows numero dos, comments from director David Yates [the director of the two last "Harry Potter" movies], and bits and pieces of the actual last film, and ABC will do this over a delicious 5-course meal (from "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" to "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix"). Yum!

It is going to be a Harry Potter weekend and other than a few hours of studying (for midterms), I'm more-than-likely going to be glued to the TV set. Join me! The actual schedule if below:




(source: cinematical)

No comments: